Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sydney - Horror - Singapore - Horror - Frankfurt - Take Off/Landing - Home

Last comment. Resume. Summary. Or just the an explanation of the worst thing of the trip - the flight.
A short map of my trip.
Yea, I like Australia. Maybe it was not the last time that I had spent some days of my life on this continent. All fine, but there is a big loss - the distance between home an Oz - it's pretty far away...

Some call it airplane but I think its an instrument of torture! By the way: Dear Mr Boing, I guess there are more people on the world who need a bit more space for their legs!!!!That was Sydney in spring - 22 hours later: Sunrise on the other side of the world - Frankfurt...
I rewind the travel at my balcony while having a good Austrian Import C0ffee...
And I wonder again... I was just five weeks away and what's that? Fall had already arrived. No no no, not just fall, if you look at the Dachstein (the small white one in behind between of the two mountains) it must be winter...

Finally, special greets to all the guys I met down under. It was a very nice time and who knows, maybe our ways will cross again.

1 comment:

injurymover said...

Zu Hause ist es ja doch am schönsten. Schön, dass er wieder - ohne gröbere Krankheiten einzuschleppen - da ist.